Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sungai Lembing

wow~!Yesterday i went to Sungai Lembing at 3.46p.m!i reach there like 4.50 ++ p.m...Im very happy went i reach there..But there's something boring .. My friend,Doede,He din't go ... but nevermine .. Next time we'll go again .. Went i reach to sungai lembing..firstly,Me,Nico(my brother)Grace(my mummy) ...You know why i never type my Sis and my Sis's friend??hehe.. Coz there went to the playground to find their friends..Okay .. Firstly..Me,Nico,Grace go to the restaurent..i dont know the restaurent's name .. lol~!..We ate a plate of (Lak Chi Mee) i dont know the name in english .. Sorry~!..The mee is very nice..but..Its Too Damn HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mee got many chilies..lol~!!!I ate 1 plate then i dont wanna eat anymore..haha..after eat finish ..My mother will drive the car to a resort,Lembing River View!Then me and my brother we go cycling!!not the cycling .. But jumping !!the bike is not the normal bike .. The name of the bike is [Trial Bike].My brand is Monty and my brother is YaaBaa..Its weird name.. HHAHAHA~!We jump here Jump there..There are many people watching us playing..(feels like shame because went we fall down .. Means GG~~!) haha~!We go to the playground to find my sister and her friend..But we went till there..my sister and her friends is gone..i think there go YamCha or what....but nevermine..me and my brother start jumping at the playground..Its fun at the playground..There're many kids at there watching us!!hehe!~but some of the kids its like jealousing us ............. i hear 1 Malay Fella said'' Mat Rempet Jatuh Mat Rempet Jatuh'' .. but i dont care about them..i just continue jumping...My brother is a crazy boy ever!!!!!he jump into a pond but inside there have no water........its like 6 or 7 feet high there..my brother wanna jmp into there..but went he jump down there..'' Bling !!! '' sounds like he's fall down...but not..his bicycle down there already ''Spoiled''..then many people come and see whats happening..Then my bro likes shame..he call me to call mummy to come fetch us bck to the LembingRiverView resort...hehe.. '' lol my hands tired now..neext time i will continue it!dont worry ..hehe''

No comments:

Post a Comment